To teach, train, and support both children and young adults with few economic resources, and offer them future opportunities so they can better their quality of life.
The organization’s goals are to work to reduce the effects and fight specific causes of extreme poverty in Cambodia:
- Make sure that children in the town who do not attend school because of their family situation do so.
- Reduce low attendance at school in our area of operation.
- Introduce the students to the job sector in the city of Siem Reap.
- Provide an English education to the children and help them develop abilities, habits, and values.
- Help families in extreme poverty in emergency situations.
- Economic transparency and efficiency at work.
- Defense of human rights.
- Commitment to the proposed projects and activities.
- Respect for local culture and customs.
- Innovative, creative, and dynamic projects.
- All people, no matter what gender or race, have the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Positivity and patience.
Esta entrada está disponible también en: Español